Travel Agent Online: +51 - 999580815 Main Office: +51-84-246255
USA Call Phone +13214451319
Day 1: Cusco – Biking activity – Santa Maria Town- River Rafting (optional)
We will pick up from your hotel at 08:00 am. and heading towards the Sacred Valley of the Incas, where we can appreciate beautiful views of natural and cultural attractions . we are going to arrive at the Abra Malaga pass( 4350 m.a.s.l,) the starting point with bicycles, descending with towards the high forest, passing through small villages, rivers and streams. Arriving at the town of Santa Maria . During the descent down to Santa Maria town, have the support of our car which will give security to keep our group together all the town mentioned getting where we spend our first night in a hostel.(lunch-dinner) and river rafting activity (optional).
Day 2: Santa Maria Town – Trekking activity – Cocalmayo hot springs -Santa Teresa Town
We will enjoy our breakfast then begin the trekking for about 7 hours crossing part of the Inca trail perfectly preserved, likewise an adventure through the jungle which is surrounded by nature full of vegetation, orchids, fruit trees, rivers and exotic animals in the region that make us an unforgettable experience. during in the way we spend time in a hot springs of Cocalmayo, after a relaxing bath continue our walk to Santa Teresa town (1650msnm). Accommodation in a hostel, Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
Day 3: Santa Teresa town - Zip line activity( optional )- Trekking activity – Aguas Calientes Town
This day is a new discovery close to our professional guide who will give them a unique and personal attention throughout our touring, The comfort of this day is in the services they will receive, enjoying a pleasant climate that ranges from 25-30 ° C. This will be somewhat different with five hours of hiking we will have a splendid view of many drops of water from glaciers also see coffee plantations of coca and local people, arriving in the afternoon to the town of Aguas Calientes town,where we spend our last night at the foot of the great Machu Picchu (Inca citadel) Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
Day 4: Aguas Calientes – Machupicchu Inka City – Cusco
Around 4:00 am we get ready to walk up to the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu, rise by a route through the jungle, taking the opportunity to see the sunrise, after checking into the control of the park at 6: 00 am to appreciate the sunrise if we are lucky, then continue the tour in the Inca citadel accompanied by our professional guide who will share their knowledge for about two hours and then. Free time to visit and walks inside the citadel, based on the return train schedule .Practically most of the day we visit the archaeological complex.
VERY INPORTANT NOTE
Entrances Tickets to Machupicchu - Huaynapicchu mountain and Machupicchu –Machupicchu mountain are limited, check the avality www.machupicchu.gob.pe
Frequently Asked Questions-(FAQ)
How difficult is the Inca Jungle To Machu Picchu?You just need to remember that you are able to go at a speed that is comfortable for you. Take your time, pace yourself, and enjoy. Inka Jungle Trail is considered a moderate hike, not a technical hike but high altitude may affect some peopleAre Trekking poles or Sticks necessary?We recommend the use of Trekking poles, especially for those passengers with known knee problems. There are multiple times during the trek that a Trekking poles is handy, be it ascending a mountain or walking along the rough trails.Is altitude sickness common?It's impossible to predict who will be affected by altitude. Your ability to adapt to high altitude is determined by your genetic makeup and has little to do with fitness or health. Most people will have no problems as long as they take the time to acclimatize properly. Minimum one day is enough. Will I need to bring water?We recommend that you purchase a 1.5 – 2 litre bottle of water to take with you on the first day. Every night during the trek, we will boil water so you can refill the same bottle every morning before setting out. If you are planning to drink from any streams or waterfalls, we strongly suggest you bring water purification tablets or filters.Also, you will be able to buy water along the way on Day 1, for the first few hours of Day 2, then again on the afternoon of Day 3, and of course at Machu Picchu. Is the trail still good during the rainy season?Some people actually like to go during the rainy season because there are fewer tourists but we say please be prepared for wet weather and have suitable clothes and equipment. Will I be able to witness the sunrise at Machu Picchu?You first encounter Machu Picchu as the sun rises over the high mountains encircling it. It is already dawn but this impressive moment of Machu Picchu coming out of the shadows of the looming mountains is awesome. Will I be able to climb Huayna Picchu Mountain?As long as you book and pay well in advance for certain dates in high season it may be necessary to pay 3 -4 months in advance, Last minute bookings of this trek will possibly miss out on permits in high season so we can include the Machu Picchu Mountain permit instead, The trail to Huayna Picchu is safe, very steep with use of chains and not recommended for those with vertigo. It is about an hour and a half round trip. and there are only 2 times during the day it can be climbed with a sign in and out security system. What is an ISIC card? How can I use it to get a discount?This card means International Student Identity Card (ISIC) and is the internationally accepted form of student identification. The government accepts ISIC for discounts for the entrance to Machu Picchu. You must scan your ISIC card to you at the time of your booking and carry your ISIC card on the trek. Will I need any extra money?It is indispensable such as the natural hot springs in Aguas Calientes (10 soles), and/or Cocalmayo hot springs in Santa Teresa town and tips for your trekking staff, souvenirs, snacks in Machupicchu, bottled water, drinks, etc. You should take at least 300 soles as emergency money. Do Tour guides speak English?Completely fluent in English. Our guides are also one of the most popular aspects of our tours some of them being historians and archaeologists and all demonstrate a great passion for their culture and heritage.
It Is Included:
• Transfer from your Hotel
• Tourist Transportation Cusco to Abra Malaga
• Professional English-Spanish Speaking Tour Guide
• Assistant Tour Guide for group of 10 people
• Food 3 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches and 3 Dinners
• Vegetatian food Option
• Complete equipment (helmet, gloves, Mountain Bike with front suspension).Sleeping mattress
• Oxygen bottle,First aid kit
• Hotel Accomodation in Aguas Calientes town
• Entrance to Machu Picchu
• Train ticket Expedition service Aguas Calientes - Ollantaytambo
• Transportation Ollantaytambo – Cusco - Hotel
It Is Not Included:
• Personal trekking gear, tips to guide and support staff, city services.
• First breakfast (first day) is normally provided at your hotel before leaving.
• Bus tickets to Machu Picchu
• Last lunch at the end of the tour on 4th Day.
• River Rafting activity USD $30
• ZIP Line activity USD $25
• Vistadome train upgrade : USD $ 60.00
We recommend to take:
• Day pack with a change of clothes for the whole period of the trail.
• Rain gear (jacket and pants if available) or rain poncho.
• Strong footwear, waterproof trekking boots recommended.
• Sandals or plastic slip on thongs are also good to give your feet a chance to breath
• Warm clothes, including jacket, fleeces, gloves, scarf. Thermal clothing is also recommended
• Torch/ Flashlight and spare batteries
• Camera, films and batteries (batteries consume more quickly under cold conditions)
• Hat or cap to protect you from the sun, rain and cold
• Sun block cream
• After-sun cream or hydrating cream for face and body
• Insect repellent - minimum recommended 20% DEET - although no malaria risk has been reported
• Toilet paper, pack in & pack out
• Snacks: biscuits, energy bars, chocolate, raw fruits, muesli, etc.
• Non-disposable canteen (Nalgene type) and water for the first morning.
• We advise you to bring water sterilizing tablets in case you collect water from streams.
• Your own medical kit with any special medications.
• Small towel or sarong
• Bathers/swimsuit (if you intend on swimming in hot springs )
• Cash - sufficient for snacks, tips and souvenirs.
• Original passport & ISIC (International Student Identity Card) if you have one.
• Walking sticks or poles (we can hire these to you. Please note poles with metal tips cannot be carried into Machu Picchu and should be left at your hotel on the final day)
Before booking the Inca Jungle trail, please read the following information carefully:
BE sure that your passport is valid for at least 6 months after the date that you enter Peru.
Fill out the booking information. We will contact you as soon as possible (within 24 hours) to confirm your booking, accommodation and assist you in customizing a unique package.
Please specify if you would require an extra night in Aguas Calientes.
Payment Proceed: You will proceed with your payments through our secure server. We accept all major credit card payments, including Visa,Pay Pal,wenstern union money transfer or bank money transfers
acclimation Proceed: you to arrive in Cusco 2 days before Inca jungle trail departure date to ensure that you are well acclimatized to the high altitude.
Student discounts: If you are claiming a student discount you must email us a scanned copy of your ISIC Student card immediately after proceeding with the booking form. Only a valid ISIC card is acceptable. If you cannot provide us with a scanned copy of your ISIC card we will charge you the standard adult trek price. You must take the ISIC card with you on the Inka Jungle Trail as it will be checked. Unfortunately no other forms of student id are acceptable. Children under 16 years old receive a US$20 discount. If you are claiming a child discount you must email us a scanned copy of your child's passport (page containing photo and date of birth) after proceeding with the booking form. If you cannot provide us with a scan of your child's passport we will charge you the standard adult trek price for your child.
Normal Price $380.00
INCA JUNGLE TO MACHU PICCHU
INCA JUNGLE TO MACHU PICCHU
Type of tour : Adventure, Cultural
Duration : 4 Days/ 3 Nights
Starting Point : Cusco
Ending Point : Cusco
Price : $380.00
GROUP SERVICE: (02 to 15 People Max): Our most popular Inca Jungle to Machu Picchu. It is recommended for everybody who like the adventure, Families, Honeymooners and Couples.
PRIVATE SERVICE: All inclusive for Families with children, Honeymooners and Couples. Special trek program just for you, and you can depart any day you wish and choose the group size, we don´t add any people, is arranged just for you. All private groups include additional services, such as: extra porters, horses to ride and to carry your personal gear ( for alternate treks), First class Vistadome train, luxury hotels if you required.
PERU GOLDEN TREKS & EXPEDITIONS
Main Office Telephone: +51-84-246255
Travel Agent on line :+51-999580815 - +51-999580814
HEADQUARTER: El Sol Avenue N° 106 Office Nª 106 1st Floor Galerias "La Merced"
Cusco - Peru
PERU GOLDEN TREKS ALL RIGHT RESERVED 2016
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON BOOKING A TOUR WITH PERU GOLDEN TREKS & EXPEDITIONS
1. Choose how many people you are making deposits for
2. Click on our Pay Now button
3. Choose Create Account and Pay by Credit Card (Option 2)
4. Choose a User Name and Password
5. Fill in your name, address and phone number
6. Log In with your new User Name and Password
7. Be sure your details are accurate and press Pay Now
8. Be sure to submit the following Book Now form telling us which tour and date you are booking, and any personal preferences!