Travel Agent Online: +51 - 999580815 Main Office: +51-84-246255
USA Call Phone +13214451319
Lares Trek will truly take you to remote zones, unknown valleys where few visitors have ventured so far.
This journey takes you off the beaten track in the Andes, crossing gorgeous lush valleys, passing nice villages where the natives still employ traditional ways of life. A trek to Lares is like going back in time, a different world where Spanish is a second language, and Quechua language is the native , where native still live in harmony with the Mother Nature. Join us on these great adventures and experience a unique trek in Peru.
Day 1: Cusco – Lares valley – Quishuarani
Early morning rise. Our guide will pick you up from your hotel and we drive through the Sacred Valley turning off at the town of Calca to head to Lares village – the drive takes around 3 hours. Once we arrive into the town we go up to the Hot Springs where we can relax and enjoy these beautiful outdoor hot springs. Lunch is provided here. Our bus awaits us during this time and we then continue our journey for around 20mins to the start of the trail known as PASCANA. From here we start our hike to Quishaurani.
Here we meet up with our horseman and pack the horses. The trek will take us around 2.5hrs. When we arrive our campsite would have been set up for us. In the free time that we have we can meet some of the locals “campesinos” and see some weaving techniques. This is a lovely day filled with great landscapes and the opportunity to visit several Andean villages. Upon our arrival we will take a good rest in our tents, and then we will join our guide for dinner at the dinning tent. Finally we will go to rest in our tends.(Lunch, Dinner).
Day 2: Quishuarani - Cancha Cancha
This morning we depart early as this is going to be our longest day on the trail. We will hike approx. 7 hours today with a midday lunch break. We start our ascent to the highest point of the trek, Pachacutec Pass (4,450m). From the pass you will be rewarded with superb views of Pachacutec Lake and the snowy peaks of Pitusiray, Sawasiray and Chicon. The path then continues downhill for about 2.5hrs to the village of Cancha Cancha where we have our campsite waiting for us.
Today you have a chance to see an abundance of wildlife, fauna and flora. Finally we will arrive at the Cancha Cancha campsite where we will pitch up the tents and then will have dinner with the group at our dinning tent. Overnight at the Cancha Cancha campsite. (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner).
Day 3: Cancha Cancha – Huaran – Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes
After a delicious breakfast we start our easy hike today. We will walk down hill for approx. 5 hours hiking to the village of Huaran.
From there we take local transport to the town of Ollantaytambo a beautiful well preserved Andean town. Where you will have time to explore the arqueologycal site then we will take our transport back to Cusco city.
It Is Included:
• Transfer from your Hotel
• Tourist Transportation Cusco to Lares town
• Professional English-Spanish Speaking Tour Guide
• Assistant Tour Guide for group of 10 people
• Professional cook and assitant
• Mules to carry cooking and camping equipment and 7kg of your personal items.
• Food 2 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 2 Afternoon Snacks and 2 Dinners.
• Vegetatian food Option
• Camping Equipment Tents for 02 people ,dining tent with tables and chairs
• Sleeping mattress,dafull bags
• Oxygen bottle,First aid kit
• Hotel Accomodation in Aguas Calientes town
• Transportation Ollantaytambo – Cusco - Hotel
It Is Not Included:
• Personal trekking gear, sleeping bag, tips to guide and support staff, city services.
• First breakfast (first day) is normally provided at your hotel before leaving.
• Last lunch at the end of the tour on 3th Day.
• Single Tent supplement: US$ 15
• Sleeping bag (optional): US$ 15
We recommend to take:
• Trekking day pack with a change of clothes for the whole period of the trek.
• Rain gear (jacket and pants if available) or rain poncho.
• Strong footwear, waterproof trekking boots recommended.
• Sandals or plastic slip on thongs are also good to give your feet a chance to breath
• Warm clothes, including jacket, fleeces, gloves, scarf.
• Sleeping bag (we can hire these to you)
• Torch/ Flashlight and spare batteries
• Camera, films and batteries (batteries consume more quickly under cold conditions)
• Hat or cap to protect you from the sun, rain and cold
• Sun block cream
• After-sun cream or hydrating cream for face and body
• Insect repellent - minimum recommended 20% DEET - although no malaria risk has been reported
• Toilet paper, pack in & pack out
• Snacks: biscuits, energy bars, chocolate, raw fruits, muesli, etc.
• Non-disposable canteen (Nalgene type) and water for the first morning.
• We advise you to bring water sterilizing tablets in case you collect water from streams.
• Your own medical kit with any special medications.
• Small towel or sarong
• Bathers/swimsuit (if you intend on swimming in hot springs )
• Cash - sufficient for snacks, tips and souvenirs.
• Original passport & ISIC (International Student Identity Card) if you have one.
• Walking sticks or poles (we can hire these to you. Please note poles with metal tips cannot be carried into Machu Picchu and should be left at your hotel on the final day)
Before booking the Lares Trek, please read the following information carefully:
BE sure that your passport is valid for at least 6 months after the date that you enter Peru.
Fill out the booking information. We will contact you as soon as possible (within 24 hours) to confirm your Lares Trek booking, accommodation and assist you in customizing a unique package.
Please specify if you would require the services of an extra horse or stay an extra night in Aguas Calientes.
Payment Proceed: You can pay the your account an invoice to be paid online with credit card. You will proceed with your payments through our secure server. We accept all major credit card payments, including Visa, Pay pal. or direct deposits.
acclimation Proceed: you to arrive in Cusco 1 or 2 days before Lares trek departure date to ensure that you are well acclimatized to the high altitude.
Student discounts: If you are claiming a student discount you must email us a scanned copy of your ISIC Student card immediately after proceeding with the booking form. Only a valid ISIC card is acceptable. If you cannot provide us with a scanned copy of your ISIC card we will charge you the standard adult trek price. You must take the ISIC card with you on the Lares Trek as it will be checked. Unfortunately no other forms of student id are acceptable. Children under 16 years old receive a US$20 discount. If you are claiming a child discount you must email us a scanned copy of your child's passport (page containing photo and date of birth) after proceeding with the booking form. If you cannot provide us with a scan of your child's passport we will charge you the standard adult trek price for your child.
Normal Price $350.00
Type of tour : Hikking, Cultural
Duration : 3 Days/ 2 Nights
Starting Point : Cusco
Ending Point : Cusco
Price : $350.00
GROUP SERVICE: (02 to 08 People Max): Our most popular Lares trek to Machu Picchu. It is recommended for everybody who like the adventure, Families, Honeymooners and Couples.
PRIVATE SERVICE: All inclusive for Families with children, Honeymooners and Couples. Special trek program just for you, and you can depart any day you wish and choose the group size, we don´t add any people, is arranged just for you. All private groups include additional services, such as: extra porters, horses to ride and to carry your personal gear ( for alternate treks).
PERU GOLDEN TREKS & EXPEDITIONS
Main Office Telephone: +51-84-246255
Travel Agent on line :+51-999580815 - +51-999580814
HEADQUARTER: El Sol Avenue N° 106 Office Nª 106 1st Floor Galerias "La Merced"
Cusco - Peru
PERU GOLDEN TREKS ALL RIGHT RESERVED 2016
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON BOOKING A TOUR WITH PERU GOLDEN TREKS & EXPEDITIONS
1. Choose how many people you are making deposits for
2. Click on our Pay Now button
3. Choose Create Account and Pay by Credit Card (Option 2)
4. Choose a User Name and Password
5. Fill in your name, address and phone number
6. Log In with your new User Name and Password
7. Be sure your details are accurate and press Pay Now
8. Be sure to submit the following Book Now form telling us which tour and date you are booking, and any personal preferences!